Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh yeah, I've gotten out on the new GT Marathon Carbon Pro each day after work this week. The bike is sick! It climbs perfectly, descends very nicely, and feels tight on my local singletrack! Yes, back on a GT!

I'm gonna try my luck at the the Napa Valley Dirt Classic XC this coming Sunday, will be the first race of the year for me. I feel pretty good but it's always quite a shock to the system getting those race legs back 0 : Thank goodness I'll at least be enjoying some twisty Norcal goodness while the legs and lungs are being punished.

I can't wait to meet up with all the fellow Dirt Coalition racers. What a great program, I am so thankful to be chosen and am excited for all the racing, rides and good times on the trail coming our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment